- Current credit card number
- Phone numbers: mine, Dean’s, my parent’s home phone
- Social security numbers: mine, Dean’s
- Cal student ID number (still remember it even though I graduated 20 years ago)
- The 50 states (sung to a song)
- The greek alphabet (sung to a song)
- All the presidents
- Pi to the 50th decimal place
- A few poems including the following
What happens to a dream deferred?
Does it dry up
Like a raisin in the sun?
Or fester like a sore–
And then run?
Does it stink like rotten meat?
Or crust and sugar over–
like a syrupy sweet?
Maybe it just sags
like a heavy load.
Or does it explode?
– Langston Hughes
Your turn. Would love to know what’s stuck in your head and what you can pull from the depths of your memory.