I don’t have any money-making, cost-saving tips for you today. If you know of any, pass them along. I could use some help. Keith was reading a description of people with my Chinese astrological yesterday. It said wood rabbits tend to be spendthrifts. Uh-oh. I must un-bookmark Asos.com.
Jeremy Lin. Since he seems to be the topic du jour, let’s talk about him. Here’s what I’ve heard.
– Has surpassed 1 million followers on Twitter.
– Currently has the #1 selling jersey.
– Estimated that he has added an additional $10 million to the league thus far in terms of more people coming to the games, more merchandise sold, etc.
– Estimated that 40% of U.S. consumers know who Jeremy Lin is.
– His endorsement potential is anyone’s guess, but obviously sky’s the limit at this point, especially given his popularity in China.