Here are some pictures for your image-starved eyes. I got lazy about posting pics. Sorry!
We flew on JetBlue to Long Beach airport which is small and perfect. Easy in, easy car rental, easy out.
– We stayed at the Palihouse in West Hollywood. Reminds me of the Ace Hotel. Service is lacking, but the rooms are cute. Just like the Ace, there’s a lively scene at the bar. But also makes it hard to sleep.
– We walked down Sunset to the Standard Hotel where we stayed until the bar closed at 2.
– Lunched the next morning at Canter’s, the famous 24 hour deli that Dean loves, and walked around Farmers Market.
– BBQ and drinks with friends at their respective homes in Venice.
– Saturday was the fun wedding on a yacht in Newport Beach.