I’ve eaten my way through the San Francisco Bay Area and I think this prized meal takes the cake. So much so that I’m blogging about it. UNBELIEVABLE!
I’m all for tasting menus so you can sample the full breadth of a chef’s repertoire. Here’s the tasting menu we had last night–discounted thanks to BloomSpot. It changes weekly so we will definitely be back.
– Crudo of Big Eye Tuna, sugar snap peas, sweet chilies and horseradish
– Watson Farm Spring Lamb, Porcini Mushrooms, Watercress and Spring Onions
– Bacon Wrapped Wolfe Ranch Quail, Chantenay Carrots and Ramp Greens
– Maine Diver Scallops, English Peas and French Radish, Uni Emulsion
– Marin Sun Farms New York and Crispy Sweetbread with Delta asparagus, potato croquette and sauce au poivre
– Robiola with Michigan cherry jam and endive
– Pistachio Sablé, Ortiz Farms Strawberries and Crème