Three years ago, Dean and I were married at St. Ignatius Church in San Francisco in a small Catholic ceremony, then celebrated with all of our friends and family in Palm Springs a week later. We are heading to Palm Springs today for the holiday weekend—our first time back since 2010.
In our three years of marriage:
- We’ve lived in the same apartment complex in Lower Nob Hill, San Francisco and paid between $1,200-1,700 in rent.
- Rented out for several years, and finally sold my 1-bedroom condo in Lower Pacific Heights.
- Gone to Burning Man.
- Traveled to: Austin, LA, New York, Scottsdale, British Columbia Canada, Italy, Roatan Honduras, and England.
- Conceived and lost 2 angel babies.
- Hiked and raced hundreds of miles.
- Consumed hundreds of bottles of wine.
- Done yoga and zumba together.
- Started a movie club.
- Gone to church regularly (i.e., I got Dean to go to church.).
- Watched Everton football in Liverpool and San Francisco. Both wins!
- Watched the San Francisco Giants win two world series.
Happy Labor Day Weekend Everyone! Enjoy!