I recently discovered the Society of Socialpreneurs, a social network for bloggers and home-based business owners. I love their website which has lots of different directories for discovering new bloggers. I encourage you to check it out and add each of your social media profiles to the site. I’m so happy to have discovered another great resource for bloggers.
And join us below to add your Bloglovin’ profile and to discover a new blog hop.
Welcome to our weekly Wednesday Bloglovin’ party!
Since Google Reader closed in July, I thought it would be a good idea to start a way for us to find new blogs to read and find some new Bloglovin’ followers reading our blogs! Follow my blog with Bloglovin.
How it Works
- Follow the hosts and co-hosts.
- Grab our button and put it on your sidebar or linky list.
- Link up only your Bloglovin’ url. Any links not following this, will be removed.
- Follow 3-5 new blogs. This will only be of benefit to everyone if everyone follows each other.
- Use the cute buttons in this post to tweet, share on facebook, pin, and/or Google+ to help spread the word. The more people that know about this hop, the better for all of us.
Thank you to our Co-Hosts
Would you like to help me co-host this each week? Just let me know in a comment below! We found two co-hosts, we have room for one more!
After you leave your link below, you can also add your link to our Bloglovin’ Directory! Be sure to also check out our Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter Directory!